THE MS GONG RIDE HAS GONE VIRTUAL
- Daniel just donated $52.56
- Jo Ellem just donated $52.20
- Benevity - Dolby just donated $95.88
- Benevity - Dolby just donated $202.04
- Benevity - Dolby just donated $49.15
- Benevity - ServiceNow just donated $45.33
- Benevity - Teradata just donated $45.65
- Benevity - Teradata just donated $69.48
- Benevity - Teradata just donated $45.68
- Benevity - Atlassian just donated $97.10
- Benevity - Apple just donated $52.20
- Benevity - Apple just donated $249.75
- Benevity - Apple just donated $388.50
- Benevity - Apple just donated $1051.41
- Benevity - Hewlett just donated $46.90
- Anonymous just donated $24.00
- Doris Ng just donated $50.00
- Rohit just donated $35.00
- Peter Vermette just donated $515.00
- Benevity - just donated $232.85
WILL YOU GO THE DISTANCE THIS OCTOBER?
This year, no one will miss out on the Ride to Fight MS. Wherever you are across Australia, you can take part and make a difference to the lives of 25,600 Australians living with MS.
This October, ride virtually to the Gong and choose your challenge from eight destinations around Australia, ranging from 82km to 3,740km.
RIDE SOLO. RIDE UNITED. RIDE FOR MS. RIDE FOR FREE!
Whatever your cycling experience may be, and wherever you live, you can take part. No additional equipment is needed, just you and your bike...
Just choose a distance that suits YOU and log your rides, to Fight MS!
1 OCTOBER - 1 NOVEMBER 2020
HOW IT WORKS
2 RIDE TO FIGHT MS
Log your rides and challenge yourself in October
3 SHARE AND RAISE
Share your challenge and fundraise to Fight MS
CHOOSE YOUR RIDE TO FIGHT MS DISTANCE
Whatever your cycling experience may be, just choose a distance that suits YOU and log your rides, to Fight MS!
COMPLETE THE EPIC MS GONG RIDE VIRTUAL CHALLENGE FOR FREE ANYWHERE BETWEEN 1 OCTOBER AND 1 NOVEMBER 2020
MS GONG RIDE VIRTUAL BENEFITS
CHOICE OF START
LOCATION AND COURSE
MUST RAISE A MINIMUM OF $150
YOUR RIDE IS MAKING A DIFFERENCE
The funds you raise ensure that people living with multiple sclerosis get the vital support they need to meet their goals and live well, and ensure that no one has to face MS alone.
People will reach out to our MS Connect Help Line
People will receive specialised advice through MS Advisor
People will participate in MS Education Webinars
People will find social connection through MS Peer Support Groups