THE MS GONG RIDE HAS GONE VIRTUAL
- Peter Whelan just donated $52.20
- Kim Clarke just donated $100.00
- Brian Turner just donated $104.40
- Craig just donated $515.00
- Gunter Wett just donated $31.32
- Peter Sullivan just donated $78.30
- Dan Iachini just donated $50.00
- Hoang Le just donated $52.20
- William Bath just donated $100.00
- M&K O'Brien just donated $52.20
- Lucie Nemcova just donated $52.20
- Murray Nelson just donated $50.00
- George Vatiliotis just donated $52.20
- simon Marrable just donated $150.00
- Reden Manguerra just donated $20.00
- Mittagong antiques centre just donated $104.40
- Karen Lipworth just donated $30.00
- Tim Frater just donated $20.88
- Pj Heuston just donated $52.20
- Pina Jeffery just donated $52.20
WILL YOU GO THE DISTANCE THIS OCTOBER?
This year, no one will miss out on the Ride to Fight MS. Wherever you are across Australia, you can take part and make a difference to the lives of 25,600 Australians living with MS.
This October, ride virtually to the Gong and choose your challenge from eight destinations around Australia, ranging from 82km to 3,740km.
RIDE SOLO. RIDE UNITED. RIDE FOR MS. RIDE FOR FREE!
Whatever your cycling experience may be, and wherever you live, you can take part. No additional equipment is needed, just you and your bike...
Just choose a distance that suits YOU and log your rides, to Fight MS!
1 OCTOBER - 1 NOVEMBER 2020
HOW IT WORKS
2 RIDE TO FIGHT MS
Log your rides and challenge yourself in October
3 SHARE AND RAISE
Share your challenge and fundraise to Fight MS
CHOOSE YOUR RIDE TO FIGHT MS DISTANCE
Whatever your cycling experience may be, just choose a distance that suits YOU and log your rides, to Fight MS!
COMPLETE THE EPIC MS GONG RIDE VIRTUAL CHALLENGE FOR FREE ANYWHERE BETWEEN 1 OCTOBER AND 1 NOVEMBER 2020
MS GONG RIDE VIRTUAL BENEFITS
CHOICE OF START
LOCATION AND COURSE
MUST RAISE A MINIMUM OF $150
YOUR RIDE IS MAKING A DIFFERENCE
The funds you raise ensure that people living with multiple sclerosis get the vital support they need to meet their goals and live well, and ensure that no one has to face MS alone.
People will reach out to our MS Connect Help Line
People will receive specialised advice through MS Advisor
People will participate in MS Education Webinars
People will find social connection through MS Peer Support Groups