- Peter Whelan just donated $52.20
- Kim Clarke just donated $100.00
- Brian Turner just donated $104.40
- Craig just donated $515.00
- Gunter Wett just donated $31.32
- Peter Sullivan just donated $78.30
- Dan Iachini just donated $50.00
- Hoang Le just donated $52.20
- William Bath just donated $100.00
- M&K O'Brien just donated $52.20
- Lucie Nemcova just donated $52.20
- Murray Nelson just donated $50.00
- George Vatiliotis just donated $52.20
- simon Marrable just donated $150.00
- Reden Manguerra just donated $20.00
- Mittagong antiques centre just donated $104.40
- Karen Lipworth just donated $30.00
- Tim Frater just donated $20.88
- Pj Heuston just donated $52.20
- Pina Jeffery just donated $52.20
Teams are getting a lot of different names these days…gang, tribe, crew and of course peloton! But whatever you want to call your cycling clique, don't be hesitant…get your invitation out! Creating a team is easy and it can be as big or as small as you like.
MS Gong Riders have told us they love the comradery of getting together to ride for people living with multiple sclerosis. This year, with the MS Gong Ride Virtual, you can track your KMs and enjoy some friendly competition against your teammates for the most distance achieved. Share your success, enjoy the bragging rights, ride to FIGHT MS and encourage your network to donate to you. Many riders are surprised at how many friends and colleagues join them once they have the invitation. They just need someone to make that first commitment!
The challenge is up to you to decide. We have so many creative ideas for how you can make this year’s event work for your team and impress your sponsors. Imagine telling all our contacts your is riding around Australia or competing in Tour De France. Or competing in a non-stop cycle relay over the workday. Click here for more ideas.
Of course, you’ll have more fun and be more motivated if you train and ride with people you know. So, take part with a mate or ten, make it official and form a team.
CREATE A TEAM
During the registration process, you will be given the opportunity to Create A Team
- Log in to your Fundraising Page
- Select My Dashboard from the top navigation.
- Click on the Create a Team link
JOIN A TEAM
During the registration process, you will be given the opportunity to Join A Team
It is amazing to be part of something bigger than yourself! If you have registered as an individual and now want to join a team, follow the steps below.
- Click on DONATE on the top right of the page
- In SEARCH FOR A FUNDRAISER type the name of the team you want to join and click on the magnifying glass.
- Scroll down to see the results
- Choose the team you would like to join by clicking on the red arrow in the rectangle.
- On the team’s MS Gong Ride fundraising page, click on JOIN US
- Confirm you want to join the team.
Finished! We hope you enjoy your virtual challenge.