- Amanda and Ian Hunt just donated $52.20
- Sarah Donovan just donated $20.88
- Brad Toone just donated $104.40
- Henry Hoskins just donated $52.20
- Brenton Spiteri just donated $32.36
- Michael Smith just donated $52.20
- Apone just donated $20.00
- Brad Wilcox just donated $78.30
- Mark Hoffmann just donated $104.40
- Hilary Campilan just donated $20.88
- Peter Vollebergh just donated $100.00
- Libby Gillingham just donated $52.20
- Richard Redman just donated $52.20
- Jo Michalowski just donated $52.20
- Kate Gannon just donated $50.00
- Kylie just donated $52.20
- Christine Rafols just donated $50.00
- steve phill just donated $104.40
- Brooke adams just donated $20.00
- Brooke Adams just donated $20.00
THE RIDE TO FIGHT MS
For 39 years, tens of thousands of cyclists have hit the road in this legendary ride from Sydney to Wollongong in the MS Gong Ride Classic to raise funds for people living with multiple sclerosis.
Whilst the MS Gong Ride Classic is postponed until 2021, you can still take on the MS Gong Ride Virtual challenge. This year, no one will miss out. Wherever you are, you too can take part in new MS Gong Ride Virtual challenge.
Are you up for an epic ride for a great cause?
THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR PARTICIPANTS, VOLUNTEERS AND STAFF IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
The health and safety of our participants, volunteers and staff is our top priority. We have been monitoring the situation surrounding COVID-19, turning to the Federal and NSW Governments for guidance and have made the difficult decision to refrain from delivering the MS Gong Ride Classic this year.
Thank you to all our participants, volunteers and supporters of the MS Gong Ride for your patience during this difficult time.
Whilst we will not be seeing you in your lycra, wherever you are across Australia, you can still take part in the Ride to Fight MS!
Join the MS Gong Ride community virtually. It’s FREE to sign up.
You can choose from eight courses, ranging from 82km to a whopping 3,740km. Are you up for the challenge?
MS GONG RIDE VIRTUAL
Complete the epic MS Gong Ride Virtual Challenge for FREE anywhere between 1 October and 1 November. Ride locally. Choose your own distance. Map your own route or take part indoors with a stationary bike.
RIDE SOLO. RIDE UNITED. RIDE FOR MS. RIDE FOR FREE!
YOUR RIDE IS MAKING A DIFFERENCE
The funds you raise ensure that people living with multiple sclerosis get the vital support they need to meet their goals and live well, and ensure that no one has to face MS alone.
PEOPLE WILL REACH OUT TO OUR MS CONNECT HELP LINE
PEOPLE WILL RECEIVE SPECIALISED ADVICE THROUGH MS ADVISOR
PEOPLE WILL PARTICIPATE IN MS EDUCATION WEBINARS
PEOPLE WILL FIND SOCIAL CONNECTION THROUGH MS PEER SUPPORT GROUPS