VOLUNTEER APPLICATIONS ARE DUE TO OPEN IN AUGUST UPON CONFIRMATION OF THE MS GONG RIDE CLASSIC
We are planning for the MS Gong Ride to return on Sunday 1 November 2020. We continue to monitor the situation surrounding COVID-19 and follow the rules on public gatherings and physical distancing as provided by the Federal and NSW Governments to ensure the safety of our supporters.
- Lending your time and skills to a good cause is incredibly rewarding.
- You will help us raise much needed funds that will go towards providing employment services, peer support, residential housing and many other essential services that provide a lifeline to our clients living with MS.
- Meet new people and enjoy a day out supporting the community. Learn a new skill or build on existing experience.
- Our Team Leader roles can help develop leadership and communication skills
- Gain key skills and knowledge about working in the events industry.
To check out photos from previous events, and keep up to date with volunteering opportunities, make sure you like the Event Volunteer Facebook Page
THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR PARTICIPANTS, VOLUNTEERS AND STAFF IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
Multiple Sclerosis Limited is following advice from the Australian Government Health Department regarding COVID-19 and mass participation events. The MS Gong Ride will go ahead as a physical event on Sunday, 1 November unless restrictions mean a physical event is no longer possible. If Government advice means we are no longer able to deliver a physical event, the MS Gong Ride will be offered as an opt-in virtual experience. The virtual experience will enable all MS Gong Riders and Volunteers the opportunity to take part in the 2020 event, no matter whether this is indoors on a stationary bike, outdoors riding along your chosen route, or walking. Stay tuned for more information on the virtual course.