WE HOPE TO SEE YOU IN 2021 FOR THE MS GONG RIDE 40TH ANNIVERSARY!
The MS Gong Ride is our largest fundraising event and requires the support of an incredible team of up to 400 volunteers, assisting us in locations from Sydney to Wollongong!
Stay tuned as we plan for the 40th anniversary to be held on Sunday 7 November 2021.
- Lending your time and skills to a good cause is incredibly rewarding.
- You will help us raise much needed funds that will go towards providing employment services, peer support, residential housing and many other essential services that provide a lifeline to our clients living with MS.
- Meet new people and enjoy a day out supporting the community. Learn a new skill or build on existing experience.
- Our Team Leader roles can help develop leadership and communication skills
- Gain key skills and knowledge about working in the events industry.
Watch the 2019 MS Gong Ride + MS Wellness Run Thank You Video to see the event in action, and hear from past volunteers and participants why it's great to get involved!
To check out photos from previous events, and keep up to date with volunteering opportunities, make sure you like the Event Volunteer Facebook Page