Pawel Domoradzki

Fundraising Rank: 52 / 1,711

I'M RIDING 1286KM THIS OCTOBER
THE DISTANCE FROM
Adelaide TO WOLLONGONG

My Activity Tracking

Distance

1,421km

My Goal

1286km

Distance Rank: 21 / 1,711

I'm taking the Challenge to fight MS!

I am taking part in the MS Gong Ride Virtual, the Ride to Fight MS.

I start my challenge on 1 October. You will be able to see my progress here on my page and support me along the way!

Why am I fundraising?

It’s quite staggering to think that multiple sclerosis affects more young people than any other chronic neurological condition. It can strike anyone at any time and the symptoms vary so widely.

For instance, can you imagine waking up one day unable to do the everyday things you would usually take for granted? Like not being able to see properly (or at all), you physically can’t get out of bed, can’t walk to the phone to call someone – anyone – or  live a life without pain?

All of a sudden, your world has changed.

Thanks to your generous support, the funds we raise will allow people living with multiple sclerosis to access vital MS support services. Support to keep Aussies living with multiple sclerosis connected to others and connected to the information and services they need to live their best life.

Thank you again for your support!

My Achievements

Updated Profile

Self Donated

Sent An Email

Shared Page

Received Five Donations

Reached 50% of Fundraising Target

Reached 100% of Fundraising Target

Logged First KM

Reached Distance Target

My Updates

Go one extra mile to make a difference !

Wednesday 30th Sep
90% of All Success is Showing Up, remaining 10% is an easy ride !

Thank you to my Sponsors

$550

Anonymous

Good work Pawel

$500

Anonymous

Good work Pawel. Great Initiative. Keep going.

$250

Michael Noonan

GAMBATE KUDASAI!!

$156.60

Hamid Aboud

Hi Pawel, compliments for your participation. Good Luck

$104.40

Vincent & Heidi

Great challenge Pawel, always proud of you for doing what you can to help

$104.40

Steve Labroski

Good Luck my friend!!!

$104.40

Ray Ng

Well done 👍 Pawel

$75

Banu Aydin

$53.74

Pawel Domoradzki

$52.20

Tim

Good luck Pawel

$52.20

Henry Segerius

I sure you will make it

$52.20

Marc Cuspilli

Good luck

$52.20

Floret Meredith

Awesome effort! I have no doubt you will crush it!

$52.20

Jo Curry

onya Pawel

$52.20

Krzysztof Domoradzki

Od Braciszka :)

$52.20

Trevor West

$52.20

Jackie Cox

Go MC. Gosh you are mad but keen. Kudos to your crazy.

$50

Maria Kapnopoulos

$50

Steve Grubmier

Super proud of what you’re doing for MS Pawel, well done

$50

Noel Marino

go hard or go home

$41.76

Pawel Domoradzki

Peter Pokorny

$30.28

Winnie Mao

$26.10

Kevin Drew

$20.88

Anonymous

$20.88

Sacha Cahlin

Goodluck Pawel Legend!

$20.88

Jessica Hadiardja

$20.88

Anonymous

$20.88

Kathy Guo

$20

Michael Williams

Great work Pawel

Show more