7 NOVEMBER 2021
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
- Glenn Davies just donated $204.62
- Test1 just registered for 2020 MS Gong Ride Virtual
- Julia just registered for 2020 MS Gong Ride Classic
- Registration just registered for 2020 MS Gong Ride Classic
- Philip just donated $31.32
- Anonymous just donated $156.60
- George Tsoukas just donated $50.00
- Benevity - just donated $250.00
- Daniel just donated $52.56
- Jo Ellem just donated $52.20
- Benevity - Dolby just donated $95.88
- Benevity - Dolby just donated $202.04
- Benevity - Dolby just donated $49.15
- Benevity - ServiceNow just donated $45.33
- Benevity - Teradata just donated $45.65
- Benevity - Teradata just donated $69.48
- Benevity - Teradata just donated $45.68
- Benevity - Atlassian just donated $97.10
- Benevity - Apple just donated $52.20
- Benevity - Apple just donated $249.75
Join thousands of cyclists in our 40th year of this epic event!
Challenge yourself on either the 58km or 82km courses of Australia’s most epic cycling event from Sydney to Wollongong. Experience the ride of a lifetime and help fight multiple sclerosis.
You'll pedal along a stunning natural backdrop as you make your way through the Royal National Park, enjoy the incredible ocean views from Stanwell Tops, ride over the breathtaking Sea Cliff Bridge, before crossing the finish line in Wollongong amongst a backdrop of surf, sun and sand.
Places are limited and will sell out early.
Are you up for the challenge?
HOW IT WORKS
Register for the 2021 MS Gong Ride. Places are limited and WILL sell out early!
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Share your challenge with friends and family, and fundraise to Fight MS!
RIDE TO FIGHT MS
Join thousands of dedicated riders on a epic ride from Sydney to Wollongong!
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a chronic and often debilitating disease which attacks the central nervous system. It is the most common neurological disease in young adults and often attacks people at the time of their lives when they are planning families and building a career.
I’ve been fighting MS for 26 years. This year’s 40th Gong Ride will be the 16th time I’ve been involved in this challenge. It really helps me cope with my MS, knowing that this huge cycling community is riding to support people like me. Thank YOU!
Stephen "Papo" Papadopoulos
MS Gong Ride Ambassador
Cases of MS are rising and over 25,600 Australians live with the condition; an increase of 4,400 in the past eight years.
YOUR RIDE IS MAKING A DIFFERENCE
times last year, people reached out to our helpline MS Connect and were met with a caring person to listen and help them
people received specialised advice from the MS Nurse Advisor and Social Work Advisor Service last year
people registered for an MS Education and Wellbeing webinar in the past year to better understand multiple sclerosis
people joined the MS Peer Support Program throughout the last year to connect with others living with multiple sclerosis
CHALLENGE YOURSELF SOLO
The routes are safe and enjoyable for solo cyclists out for an epic day’s ride. The Gong Ride community is naturally social and supportive, so you'll have no trouble joining others for training or during the event. It's a great vibe, you'll make plenty of friends on the day!
TACKLE IT AS A TEAM
Why not share this iconic experience with your colleagues, mates and family? Teaming up helps with not only your training and fundraising but also logistics on the day. Grab a bunch of mates, get your places early and go for it!