- Glenn Davies just donated $204.62
- Test2 just registered for 2021 MS Gong Ride Virtual
- Test1 just registered for 2020 MS Gong Ride Virtual
- Julia just registered for 2020 MS Gong Ride Classic
- Registration just registered for 2020 MS Gong Ride Classic
- Philip just donated $31.32
- Anonymous just donated $156.60
- George Tsoukas just donated $50.00
- Benevity - just donated $250.00
- Daniel just donated $52.56
- Jo Ellem just donated $52.20
- Benevity - Dolby just donated $95.88
- Benevity - Dolby just donated $202.04
- Benevity - Dolby just donated $49.15
- Benevity - ServiceNow just donated $45.33
- Benevity - Teradata just donated $45.65
- Benevity - Teradata just donated $69.48
- Benevity - Teradata just donated $45.68
- Benevity - Atlassian just donated $97.10
- Benevity - Apple just donated $52.20
Get together with your friends, family, workmates, clients and suppliers, and experience all the excitement and comaraderie the MS Gong Ride has to offer!
Taking part as a workplace team is a great way to encourage team building, promote health and wellbeing amongst staff, raise corporate visibility within the community and build close connections with clients and supporters!
Ask your colleagues, clients and suppliers to ride with you to Fight MS, and help people living with multiple sclerosis get the vital support they need to meet their goals and live well, and ensure that no one has to face MS alone!
Creating a team is easy and teams can be as big or as small as you like. As long as you are all riding and raising money for people with MS, that’s all that matters!
The best part? You'll be able to celebrate together after you cross the finish line on event day!
A Workplace Team is a great way to:
Offer a great bonding experience with work colleagues
Promote health and wellbeing amongst employees
Raise corporate visibility and brand exposure
Build close connections with clients and suppliers
Make a real difference in the fight against multiple sclerosis
ASK YOUR WORKPLACE FOR THEIR SUPPORT
Most workplaces are more than happy to support a good cause - all you have to do is ask!
They can support you by:
TEAM PAYMENT CODE
Covering all event registration fee payments. We can set up a Team Payment Code for you and then invoice your company
Dollar Matching (aka Matched Giving) the total amount raised by team members, or making a tax deductible donation.
Covering the cost of a branded Team Uniform, or the purchase of an official 2021 event jersey or t-shirt.
Organising a Team Marquee so that after a fantastic ride, everyone can celebrate and relax together!
Some of the most dedicated community teams are formed when friends and family members come together to support someone they know who is living with multiple sclerosis. Other teams are made up of members of sporting or social groups who want to work together for a good cause. All you need to be part of a team, is yourself and one other person!
You can create a team with anyone for any reason, it's completely up to you.
A Team Captain is the glue that holds a team together
When you create a team, you will be set up with your very own team fundraising page. You can use it to recruit, promote, coordinate, motivate and (of course) celebrate with your team!
- Customise the page by uploading a team photo or company logo;
- Personalise your team story and share your reasons for participating;
- Post blog updates to let people know how you're getting on with your training and fundraising;
- Spread the word via social media and email;
- Acknowledge and thank sponsors
Your role as a Team Captain can be whatever you make it.