- G just donated $13514.00
- Anonymous just donated $25.00
- Zorina Deutrom just donated $73.85
- Benevity - just donated $705.54
- Benevity - just donated $123.30
- Benevity - just donated $569.04
- Benevity - just donated $52.75
- Benevity - just donated $67.97
- Benevity - just donated $204.88
- Benevity - just donated $1489.51
- Benevity - just donated $461.22
- Benevity - just donated $391.31
- Benevity - just donated $616.58
- Benevity - just donated $307.32
- Benevity - just donated $102.44
- Benevity - just donated $51.22
- Benevity - just donated $48.55
- Benevity - just donated $97.10
- Benevity - just donated $158.89
- Benevity - just donated $19.42
The MS Gong Ride is a fundraising event, raising vital funds to ensure no one has to face MS alone
All fundraising efforts, however large or small, help Australians living with multiple sclerosis to live well and thrive at home, work and in the community.
Organising your own event can be a great way to involve your friends, family or work colleagues in your personal challenge to fight MS. It can be as simple as you like and it's a way to give something back to those that are supporting your efforts.
Do something that you'll enjoy. Ask your friends for help and most importantly, have fun!
To get started, here are the top fundraising ideas from some of our most experienced MS Gong Ride fundraisers and teams.
Everyone loves a quiz night! This could be from the comfort of your living room, with friends online, or down at your local pub!
AFTER WORK DRINKS
Great opportunity to tell your colleagues what you are doing. Charge an entry fee for Friday night drinks or ask for a donation in lieu of your colleague buying you a drink or few!
Get your friends together for a night of fun and play for a cause. Remember to play responsibly and encourage everyone to set a personal limit.
Do you have an envied parking spot at work? Consider giving it up for a premium.
Reach out to local businesses and see who wants to support your fundraising efforts. In return you can pay it forward and wear their logo with pride.
Looking forward to returning to work and seeing your colleagues? Why not let them choose what you wear to work in exchange for a donation?
SILENT AUCTION OR RAFFLE
Get some prizes donated and you can host a silent auction or raffle, online or in person.
Have you been growing an isolation beard? Overdue for a haircut? Now is your chance to use that next grooming session for good!
BAD HABITS JAR
At home, or at work, you will be surprised how quickly a jar can fill up!
FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD!
Whether it’s a sausage sizzle, bake sale, dinner party or a cooking lesson – everyone loves to eat! Feed your friends, family and colleagues in exchange for a donation.
In place of a gift for any special occasion ask friends and family to donate.
In the true nature of cycling, waxing your legs is standard practice for many lycra lovers. Host a wax-off and charge your friends to administer a wax strip to your leg or chest...and let them rip it off!