- Glenn Davies just donated $204.62
- Test2 just registered for 2021 MS Gong Ride Virtual
- Test1 just registered for 2020 MS Gong Ride Virtual
- Julia just registered for 2020 MS Gong Ride Classic
- Registration just registered for 2020 MS Gong Ride Classic
- Philip just donated $31.32
- Anonymous just donated $156.60
- George Tsoukas just donated $50.00
- Benevity - just donated $250.00
- Daniel just donated $52.56
- Jo Ellem just donated $52.20
- Benevity - Dolby just donated $95.88
- Benevity - Dolby just donated $202.04
- Benevity - Dolby just donated $49.15
- Benevity - ServiceNow just donated $45.33
- Benevity - Teradata just donated $45.65
- Benevity - Teradata just donated $69.48
- Benevity - Teradata just donated $45.68
- Benevity - Atlassian just donated $97.10
- Benevity - Apple just donated $52.20
The MS Gong Ride is a fundraising event, raising vital funds that make sure no one has to face MS alone
All fundraising efforts, however large or small, help Australians living with multiple sclerosis to live well and thrive at home, work and in the community.
Organising your own event can be a great way to involve your friends, family or work colleagues in your personal challenge to fight MS. It can be as simple as you like and it's a way to give something back to those that are supporting your efforts.
Do something that you'll enjoy. Ask your friends for help and most importantly, have fun!
To get started, here are the top fundraising ideas from some of our most experienced MS Gong Ride fundraisers and teams.
Everyone loves a quiz night! This could be from the comfort of your living room, with friends online, or down at your local pub!
AFTER WORK DRINKS
Great opportunity to tell your colleagues what you are doing. Charge an entry fee for Friday night drinks or ask for a donation in lieu of your colleague buying you a drink or few!
Get your friends together for a night of fun and play for a cause. Remember to play responsibly and encourage everyone to set a personal limit.
Do you have an envied parking spot at work? Consider giving it up for a premium.
Reach out to local businesses and see who wants to support your fundraising efforts. In return you can pay it forward and wear their logo with pride.
Looking forward to returning to work and seeing your colleagues? Why not let them choose what you wear to work in exchange for a donation?
SILENT AUCTION OR RAFFLE
Get some prizes donated and you can host a silent auction or raffle, online or in person.
Have you been growing an isolation beard? Overdue for a haircut? Now is your chance to use that next grooming session for good!
BAD HABITS JAR
At home, or at work, you will be surprised how quickly a jar can fill up!
FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD!
Whether it’s a sausage sizzle, bake sale, dinner party or a cooking lesson – everyone loves to eat! Feed your friends, family and colleagues in exchange for a donation.
In place of a gift for any special occasion ask friends and family to donate.
In the true nature of cycling, waxing your legs is standard practice for many lycra lovers. Host a wax-off and charge your friends to administer a wax strip to your leg or chest...and let them rip it off!
YOUR RIDE IS MAKING A DIFFERENCE
times last year, people reached out to our helpline MS Connect and were met with a caring person to listen and help them
people received specialised advice from the MS Nurse Advisor and Social Work Advisor Service last year
people registered for an MS Education and Wellbeing webinar in the past year to better understand multiple sclerosis
people joined the MS Peer Support Program throughout the last year to connect with others living with multiple sclerosis