- Doris Ng just donated $50.00
- Rohit just donated $35.00
- Peter Vermette just donated $515.00
- Benevity - just donated $232.85
- Benevity - just donated $87.00
- Benevity - just donated $52.00
- Benevity - just donated $25.00
- Benevity - just donated $105.00
- Benevity - just donated $137.00
- Benevity - just donated $21.00
- Benevity - just donated $41.00
- Benevity - just donated $101.00
- Benevity - just donated $51.00
- Good2Give just donated $100.00
- Colin Vincent just donated $52.20
- Conrad Van Den Brink just donated $300.00
- Alfred Chung just donated $161.82
- SCC Money Tin just donated $261.40
- Montague Vets just donated $78.30
- Kathleen McKeown just donated $261.00
YOUR RIDE IS MAKING A DIFFERENCE!
The funds that you raise ensure that people living with multiple sclerosis get the vital support they need to meet their goals and live well, and ensure that no one has to face MS alone.
WHERE DO YOU, OR YOUR TEAM, SIT ON THE LEADERBOARD?
My name is Stephen "Papo" Papadopoulos, and I've been fighting MS for 25 years. I've been involved in the MS Gong Ride for 17 years now, and it really helps me cope with my MS, knowing that this huge cycling community is riding to support people like me.
Thanks to your Ride To Fight MS, these services continue to be provided at no cost to people living with MS, their carer's and loved ones.
20,000 times this year, people will reach out to our helpline MS Connect, and be met with a caring person to listen and help them – whatever stage of their journey. The gateway to living well with MS, our free helpline provides information and advice, and links people to MS services. MS Connect helps from diagnosis to living well with MS and is free to access for people living with MS, their family members, carers and healthcare professionals.
This year, more than 1,500 people with MS will receive specialised advice from caring nurses, occupational therapists and social workers through MS Advisor. Without a long waiting list or needing to travel, MS Advisor helps people with MS wherever they are. Accessible expert consultation is available for free to support people with MS in areas including diagnosis, treatment options, symptom management and mental health.
Over 2,700 people this year will participate in MS Education webinars and events to better understand MS. Online and face-to-face programs are available for free to educate people with MS, their carers and healthcare professionals. MS Education shares the latest evidence-based, accurate information on everything from understanding multiple sclerosis, to living well and managing unpredictable symptoms.
This year, nearly 600 new people with MS and their loved ones will find social connection through MS Peer Support groups. By phone, online and in-person, MS Peer Support groups help people with MS, their family, friends and carers, receive free practical and emotional support through facilitated discussions. One to one support is also available with trained MS Peer Support Volunteers who have a lived experience of MS.
YOU ARE MAKING SURE NO ONE HAS TO FACE MS ALONE