Get together with your workmates and experience all the excitement and camaraderie the MS Gong Ride has to offer.
Participating as a Workplace Team is an inexpensive and effortless way to:
- Offer a great bonding experience with your work colleagues
- Receive brand exposure amongst the company of hundreds of other workplace teams
- Build close connections with suppliers and clients
- Promote the health and wellbeing of employees
- Make a real difference in the fight against multiple sclerosis
How to make it happen
1. Create a team
- You can add your company name and logo to your team fundraising page
2. Ask your employer to support your team by
- Paying all or part of your team entry fees (Request a Team Payment Code)
- Giving you a branded team uniform to wear during training and at the event. You can customise your own jerseys
- Making a tax-deductible donation to your team
- Dollar Matching (also referred to as Matched Giving) the total amount raised by team members. Download the letter here to send your employer.
- Mentioning your team in company newsletters or on social media
3. Promote your fundraising at work
- Send an email letting everyone know that you are participating in the MS Gong Ride Classic, Virtual or Ultimate, riding 82km, 58km or your distance of choice with the goal to raise money for people living with MS. Don’t forget to include a link to your fundraising page.
- Place a notice on your intranet.
- Send a Facebook invite for people to sponsor you and the team.
- Put up posters around your workplace.
- Insert a link to your fundraising page on your email signature.
- Hold a fundraising event, i.e. morning tea or virtual after-work drinks with trivia. This can be hosted virtually also.
- Download all the Fundraising Tools you need to make your fundraising easy and successful!
There are images you can share on social, as well as Facebook Frames to update your Facebook Profile Pic, email signatures and posters.
5. Let us help
- Book an ambassador for a visit or video call, to help motivate your team and learn more about how your fundraising will support people with multiple sclerosis.
- Explore fundraising ideas to suit any work situation, on our Ideas & Inspiration page.
- We can organise a finish village marquee for your team to celebrate after your ride in the MS Gong Ride Classic.
- We have a dedicated fundraising team ready to offer ongoing support, advice and practical assistance with your fundraising or any technical help with your fundraising page.
- Provide promotional material to help inspire and brand your activities e.g. balloons, banners and electronic posters.
Our team are all here to answer any questions and offer support throughout the process. Feel free to contact us for more information.