COVID-19 public gathering restrictions are subject to change and Multiple Sclerosis Limited (MSL) events will comply as required, including the following:
MSL requires all participants to comply with the State or Territory Government COVID-19 restrictions in place at the time the MS event is held. MSL will provide events participants with regular updates regarding the restriction requirements.
MSL has developed an event COVID safe plan which will assist in complying with these rules. A copy of the most up to date COVID safe plan for this event will be provided pre-event, and can also be provided on request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MSL requires participants not attend the event if they are individuals who:
- currently or within the past fourteen (14) days have experienced any symptoms associated with COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath
- have travelled at any point in the past fourteen (14) days either internationally or to a community in Australia that has been classified a COVID-19 hotspot by the Australian Federal Government or Australian State Government, or
- believe that they may have been exposed to a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 or have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
In the instance COVID-19 restrictions require the event to be cancelled, participants will be offered the following options regarding their paid registration fee:
- Roll-over the registration fee to the next available event
- Convert the registration fee to a donation to MSL
- Request a refund
Refunds refer to registration fee only, all donations received prior to the cancellation are non-refundable.
Please refer to the Event Terms and Conditions for more information.